This help guide will show you the basics and functionality of the Rich / Advanced version of TELUS Webmail.
This version of TELUS Webmail offers a full set of Web collaboration features. This is usually the default version which works with most current browsers and faster Internet connections.
- If you have a slow internet connection or prefer HTML-based messaging, please refer to our TELUS Webmail – Basic / Standard version.
- Many of the same features are available for the Basic / Standard version, but might not be accessed as described in this guide.
This help guide covers important topics such as:
- How to log in to TELUS Webmail
- Managing and personalizing your Webmail
- Composing, sending and receiving Webmail
If you are still experiencing difficulties after reading the help guide, click the Contact us link at the bottom of the help guide for a list of available options.